Guam will be an island community whose economy is driven and influenced by the equal participation of women in business.
- To empower and advance women leadership
- To facilitate networking opportunities and partnerships
- To provide mentorship for business start-ups
- To enhance professional development and growth
- To influence legislative policies on issues facing women in business and the workplace
- To advocate for competitive wages and benefits for women
- To increase awareness of the importance of women on the island’s economic, social and cultural platform